Saturday, May 23, 2009

night time rooftop





I realize that in beginning this I am joining the ranks of the self-celebrating reality ventures so popular on television, youtube, facebook, myspace, twitter and countless other vehicles that I am not cool enough to know about. A blog about ones life may appear a little narcissistic at first, however, I will defend my decision to do so by stating that it is an extremely practical way to update everyone I love with photos, videos, and postings of things that Tim and I are up to. 
We all know that I love practicality. 
So enjoy, hopefully Tim and I can keep thing going!

Love Lauren

ps. These pictures are from our rooftop. We just got a new camera to celebrate the death of my other one and Tim was experimenting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment