Sunday, October 18, 2009

Going to Grandma's House.


One of the places I went over the past month was my Grandmothers house in Hamilton, NY. It was a reunion of sorts for that side of the family and although I ducked out before the actual party, I got to make the rounds and visit everyone. The highlights of the trip were: the Alpaca Farm, Len's suspenders, seeing my Grandpa's grave and the hours and hours spent talking and laughing. I would give years of my life to have had a video of the week.


wind turbines

I am going to be an alpaca farmer


Tandem peeing
the man who made our day
2 month old baby alpaca



he needs his bangs cut


eating beans off the vine



Len. Under that jacket is a pair of suspenders, a tucked in undershirt, unzipped pants and a pig vein.








cousins
sisters

Fred, Ian and Meriam
Bill making limeade with Uncle Dave's smuggled Texas limes
Elisha and Texas Caviar
Sisters



Grandpa's grave
The giving of the Man Bib

video

No comments:

Post a Comment