Saturday, December 19, 2009

How Big is YOUR House, I mean, Cat?

Please Note: Pablo is not stuck, nor had he been forced into the cat house. Do not be concerned, he has since gotten out.
I am not sure what state of denial he is living in that lead him to think he would actually fit in here. I am sure that he believes he is fully inside. Not the case. It reminds me of the reason why we had to get a larger cat box. Our old one was a Pod-looking covered thing and Pablo would stick the front half of his body in, and instead of turning around and sticking his head back out so he could do his business, he would just stay with his head inside and his back end out and shit in front of the box.


Aerial view. I should have put a quarter next to him for size comparison.

3 comments:

  1. Led.

    "I am not sure what state of denial he is living in that led him to think he would actually fit in here."

    Grammar police, out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I got TWO emails from you last week with 'your' instead of the intended 'you're'. If you want to open these flood gates, it's ON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I do that all the time. Sigh.

    I've got a lot going on.

    At least I didn't misspell big. My cousin's wife did that in the midst of a post-40th birthday hangover. It's tough to mess up a three letter word. But she spelled it "bif."

    She's yet to hear the end of it. Biftime.

    ReplyDelete