Sunday, December 13, 2009

Parents in the Big City

For my birthday, this year, my parents came up from NC to visit little ol me in NYC. This is a bit of a sacrifice on their comfort level because I made them sleep in our half room attic and my dad is 6'2". However, they love me and decided to come anyway even though they knew they were staying on the 7 1/2 floor. We went to go see Chicago on Broadway and walked around Central Park. My mom works at the BabyGap and they were debuting the Stella McCartney collection so we swung by there as well so she could brag to her coworkers. Good eats and good times were had by all!

Speaking of false starts, it took quite a few frames to get adults coordinated enough to all do a Can-Can kick proving that no Conger or Jones will ever make the chorus...






What a giant kid.


Tim sees a face in the tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment