Friday, January 22, 2010

LAB












I was inadvertently reminded yesterday of a pre-Christmas party that Tim and I went to um, before Christmas. I was on my way to posting the images from this fucking amazing space when the holidays actually hit and I went out of town. So, here they are. The Lab. They do high tech photo retouching and all sorts of other things I don't understand. It is the bitchinist place ever owned by the coolest people who are cool and bitchin enough to let Tim have an art show in the same space (where the video screens are) they are now filming Wall Street 2 if he ever decides to get his shit together. Public shaming may help him get his shit together. Here is his website (connected to his email address to which you can complain): Tim A Jones (Love you husband!)

1 comment:

  1. Tell Tim to call me. We can work out a pact whereby I finish my book and he completes the aforementioned tasks. Friendly competition and mutual shaming among friends always works.

    That said, I'm off to write. Get crackin', Timmy.

    ReplyDelete