Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another edition of Weird Shit in New York CIty

Charcoal drawings (yes, drawings) at an art show Mike was in.
The fish in this tank really were this freaking big.
Our park (McCarren).
Demonstration of sorts for jumpy shoes in Union Square Park. It worked, I wanted them.
The best hair cut ever. Also, be sure to check out the white haired guy all the way to the right. What are the odds of catching two such things in one picture?
Picketing in front of the new All Saints store in SoHo. They had whistles they were blowing the whole time. Instead of reading their sign, I covered my ears and ran away.
My friend Maria had a Maypole Celebration in NoLIta
...and walked it right on across Broadway.

4 comments:

  1. That hair pic should have been frontloaded. I don't know that I've ever seen such a vertical hairline before. Maynard James Keenan used to sport a similarly clear hairline fronting Tool in the early '90s, but his was horizontal, not vertical.

    Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy did it on purpose too. I saw! He shaved it Samurai style for whatever reason, and just kept on keepin' on. More power to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he needs his power limited; like a reverse Samson.

    ReplyDelete